Soap pump dispenser
The particular sealing device was specifically designed for the cosmetics industry as a pump dispenser for dosing viscous liquids, such as liquid soap, dishwashing detergent and other disinfectants.
Based on the pre-marketing study and competitive pump scrutiny for the dosing of liquid soap, it was noted that the main design flaws are:
- inner dosing system design of the spring-plunger couple - the spring is usually in direct contact with the alkali that could well lead to the oxidation of the liquid soap contents (springs corrosion - rusting, the chemical properties change). To eliminate such flaw, we have developed an innovative dosing mechanism, being off the spring contact and contents, allowing the user to deliver a product with the declared properties.
- actuator up-down lock system. The system was designed to block the feed&dose of liquid soaps by axial pressing down and then twisting the actuator on the thread. This system is particularly relevant when transporting the finished product to avoid contents leakage. When using the system for second and other times, the lock system shows disadvantage of having to empty the remaining volume of liquid soap sitting in the feed tube of the actuator, which reduces the quality of its consumer properties. We have developed left-right lock actuator system, which can be easily used for the purposes of preventing a leakage and secure the tight seal during transport of the liquid soap in the plastic bottle.
Our dispenser advantages:
The full production cycle, including:
- hot runner injection molding
- extrusion of dip tube (making tubes for different bottles height)
- spring winding
- automatic assembly
- masterbatch decoration
- relief molding
- hot foil stamping
At your choice:
- 2 types of actuators
- 2 types of nuts (palm top, standard)Nut surface - rib side or smooth surface
Neck size - DIN 28/410